PNB Bank Personal Loan
What is PNB offering you ?
- Special offers, interest rates and charges for PNB Bank account holders.
- Highly competitive personal loan interest rates.
- Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
- Personal loan disbursal in 2 days*
- Simplified documentation
- Competitive pricing
- Transparent procedure
- Personal loans available for various needs
PNB Bank Personal loan Documents
Documentation Required for PNB Personal Loan
Only Documents Required:
- Loan application Form: duly completed, with Passport size photograph.
- Identify Proof with Unique Identification Number in case of Military/ Para Military Personnel.
- Educational Qualification Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Proof of official address and residential address.
- Income Proof.
- Salaried: Latest Salary Slip and Form 16, duly authenticated by the employer.
- Non – Salaried : IT returns for the last two financial years.
*Any other document which may be necessary as per the requirement of the case.
PNB Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Personal Loan
To avail Personal Loan, following is the eligibility criteria:
- a) All permanent Military/ Para Military Personnel including officials of Military Station Headquarters, BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP
b) Confirmed/ permanent employees of Central/ State Govt/ PSU's and all reputed companies/ Institutions, who are drawing their salary through accounts maintained with our branches or these employees agree for ‘check-off facility’ from their employer.
- Professionally qualified Doctors viz. MBBS, BDS & above having annual income of Rs.4.00 lac & above.
Minimum Net Monthly Income
- Rs.15000 per month at Metro Centers.
- Rs.12500 per month at Urban Centers.
- Rs.10000 per month at Semi-Urban and Rural Centers.
For Teachers, Army Jawans, other permanent employees of Military Station Headquarters and Para Military Personnel: whose salary is being credited and disbursed through our branches, the minimum Net Monthly Income criteria shall be Rs.7500/- at all Centers viz. Metro, Urban, Semi-Urban and Rural.