OBC Personal Loan
WHY ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE PERSONAL LOAN ?
Why Oriental Bank of Commerce?
• Simple documentation
• Competitive pricing
• Personal loan disbursal in just 2 days*
• Transparent procedure
• Personal loans available for various needs
What do we offer?
• Know your Personal loan eligibility in 1 minute, available online and across all branches.
• Highly competitive interest rates for personal loans.
• Special offers, interest rates and nominal charges for OBC account holders.
• Special personal loan offers* for women employees.
OBC Personal loan Documents
riental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Documents
OBC offers you personal loans with simple and easy documentation process (though documentation varies from individual to individual). The document requirement is based on your profession, income and loan requirement. Documents required are:
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Latest salary slip/ current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
OBC Personal Loan Eligibility
riental Bank of Commerce Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Regular Income Group: This category includes salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings including central, state and local bodies.
You are eligible if you are:
- Age: 21-60 years.
- Employment: Have had a job for at least 2 years, and a minimum of 1 year with your current employer
- Earning: Minimum income: Rs. 12,000/- per month net income
Rs. 15,000/- in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Calcutta, Ahmedabad, cochin)