Gold Loan Belgaum
What is Gold Loan?
A gold loan is a loan which is secured against gold ornaments. A borrower pledges their gold ornaments with the lender in exchange for funds. Therefore, it is a loan which is granted against a certain physical security of gold. Gold loans have successfully enabled thousands of people to mobilize their personal assets, which would've otherwise simply been kept away in a locker. Many think that instead of keeping it idle at home or in a locker, the gold loan is the best option.
About Belgaum :
Belgaum, officially known as Belagavi and earlier known as Venu grama, is a city located in Indian State, Karnataka. Belgaum is the commercial hub and divisional headquarters of North Karnataka, ranking second to Bangalore in the state in terms of overall exports. It is an important source of vegetables, fruits, meat, poultry, fish, mining production, and wood.
Advantages of taking gold loan
- Easy and Hassle- Free process
- No salary certificate or credit card history is required
- Instant Approval
Gold Loan Documents
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity - (Passport / Voter's ID / Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Signature Proof (Passport /Driving License/Banker's verification)
- Address Proof- (Ration card /Driving License/ Voter's ID / Utility Bill (any one within last 3months) / Registered Rental Agreement. / Credit Card Statement / Passport )
- Date of Birth Proof ( Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Birth Certificate / 10th / 12th mark sheet bearing date of birth)
- 2 passport size photographs
Please note that the loan is granted for Agricultural/Business/ personal purposes. The loan amount cannot be used for purchase of Gold Coins, jewels, land or other speculative purposes
Gold Loan eligibility
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.