Gold Loan Baddi
What is Gold Loan?
A gold loan is a loan which is secured against gold ornaments. A borrower pledges their gold ornaments with the lender in exchange for funds. Therefore, it is a loan which is granted against a certain physical security of gold. Gold loans have successfully enabled thousands of people to mobilize their personal assets, which would've otherwise simply been kept away in a locker. Many think that instead of keeping it idle at home or in a locker, the gold loan is the best option.
About Baddi :
Baddi is an industrial town and a Nagar panchayat in the Southwestern Solan district of Himachal Pradesh. The town lies on the border of Himachal Pradesh and Haryana states in the Shivalik Hills, around 35 kilometers west of Solan. Apply for Gold Loan Baddi And avail the best offers on your loan.
Gold Loan Documents
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity - (Passport / Voter's ID / Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Signature Proof (Passport /Driving License/Banker's verification)
- Address Proof- (Ration card /Driving License/ Voter's ID / Utility Bill (any one within last 3months) / Registered Rental Agreement. / Credit Card Statement / Passport )
- Date of Birth Proof ( Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Birth Certificate / 10th / 12th mark sheet bearing date of birth)
- 2 passport size photographs
Please note that the loan is granted for Agricultural/Business/ personal purposes. The loan amount cannot be used for purchase of Gold Coins, jewels, land or other speculative purposes
Gold Loan eligibility
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.