Gold Loan Ambala
What is Gold Loan?
A gold loan is a loan which is secured against gold ornaments. A borrower pledges their gold ornaments with the lender in exchange for funds. Therefore, it is a loan which is granted against a certain physical security of gold. Gold loans have successfully enabled thousands of people to mobilize their personal assets, which would've otherwise simply been kept away in a locker. Many think that instead of keeping it idle at home or in a locker, the gold loan is the best option.
About Ambala :
Ambala is a city in Haryana, an Indian state. it is located on the border with the state of Punjab and in the proximity of the state capital Chandigarh. Ambala has 2 sub-areas- Ambala Cantt and Ambala City, therefore it is known as Twin City. It has a large Indian Army and Indian Air Force presence within its cantonment area.
Gold Loan Documents
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity - (Passport / Voter's ID / Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Signature Proof (Passport /Driving License/Banker's verification)
- Address Proof- (Ration card /Driving License/ Voter's ID / Utility Bill (any one within last 3months) / Registered Rental Agreement. / Credit Card Statement / Passport )
- Date of Birth Proof ( Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Birth Certificate / 10th / 12th mark sheet bearing date of birth)
- 2 passport size photographs
Please note that the loan is granted for Agricultural/Business/ personal purposes. The loan amount cannot be used for purchase of Gold Coins, jewels, land or other speculative purposes
Gold Loan eligibility
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewellery should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.