Car Loan Noida
Nowadays, buying a car has become a dream for every common man. Limited income and overbearing expenses do not allow a common man to buy his favorite car. A Car Loan is a convenient scheme that allows a person to bring home a vehicle. Get easy funding to drive your dream car home.
“Save your precious time. No frequent visits to any bank. We will assist you in getting the Best Car Loan in Noida to buy your dream car. The Best Car Loan according to your needs will knock at your door. Avail the Cheapest Car Loan Noida without any hectic procedure and cherish your life with the thrilling and breathtaking ride of your dream car.”
What is Car Loan?
A car loan is a financial help offered by banks and NBFC's to fulfill your dream of having your own car. The banks provide necessary funding for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of the car. The Loan amount is offered on Interest charges which vary from bank to bank. You can pay for the vehicle in easy installments.
About Noida: Noida, which stands for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority is a part of the NCR (National Capital Region). It is located in Gautam Buddh Nagar in Uttar Pradesh. It is famous for its wide roads, excellent maintenance, and modern lifestyle. It is the location of many educational colleges and universities like UPTU, Amity, Jaypee, etc.
Car Loan Interest Rates
Compare the Interest Rates across all the Leading Banks and Apply Online. Get the Cheapest Interest Rates for your Car Loan.
New Car Loan
Used Car Loan
|HDFC Bank||10.25% to 13.00%||14.25% – 17.75%|
|ICICI Bank||10.50% to 12.25%||15.50% to 17.00%|
|Axis Bank||11%||16.50% – 18%|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||10.75%||17.25%|
|Bank Of Baroda||10.50%||N.A.|
|Corporation Bank||10.50% – 11.00%||N.A.|
|Kotak Mahindra||11.50% – 13.50%||17% – 20%|
|Bank Of India||10.55%||11.70% (Upto 3yrs)|
|Federal Bank||11.20% – 12.20%||15.45%-15.95%|
Car Loan Eligibility and Documents
You Can check Your Eligibility criteria Here:
- Minimum age of the applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of the applicant at loan maturity: 70 years (Conditions apply)
- Income: Minimum Net Yearly Salary of Rs. 2.4 Lac p.a. for all recommended car models
- Income eligibility: As per latest pay slip and Form 16
- Profession: Least 1 year of a continuous profession
- Minimum age of the applicant: 18 years
- Maximum age of the applicant at loan maturity: 75 years
- Income: Lowest Net Yearly Business revenue of Rs. 1.8 Lac p.a. for chosen models and Rs. 2.0 Lac p.a. for others
- Income eligibility - As per latest ITR
- Profession: Minimum 3 years in the related line of business.
List of Car Loan Documents required
- Age proof
- ID proof
- Application form
- Residence proof
- Income proof
- Bank statement
- Signature verification proof